Saturday 20 November 2010

Booty-ful Blogs

I had a really cruddy nights sleep last night and woke up this morning with a nagging feeling like I had something really important to do today. I still haven't worked out what it is! I had a lovely long lounge in bed though this morning with a lovely cup of coffee, reading and catching up on emails and blogs. I'm ever so slightly obsessed with Lily's blog LLYMLRS, you must have heard of her, its one of the most popular fashion blogs on the block on the moment, shes so cute I want to put her in my pocket.
I try and be as diverse with my blog reading as I can. As you know I love baking (doh!) and I follow quite a few cooking and baking blogs (The Pink Whisk and The Gluten Free Scallywag to name a few). I'm also interested in fashion and arts, and I follow a fair few fashion blogs including LLYMLRS and  style rookie , and I've already waxed lyrical about all the craft blogs I like!
You can't help be inspired and influenced by all the fab blogs out there, its a shame that blogs are only just getting credit for how influential they've actually become. I don't profess to be one of these influential bloggers, but I hope that what I write is interesting, helpful and informative enough to keep my followers and readers coming back again and again. I love reading blogs where the blogger gives something of themselves in the writing, whether its negative or positive, the worst thing is reading a blog written in an anonymously or superior tone, if I can't relate to the blogger in some way I don't go back to read their blog again. I'd hate to think that I was in any way unapproachable or aloof!
Anyway, I encourage you to find a new blog to read this weekend, there's some fab blogs under Booty-ful Blogs in the sidebar (yours may even be there!) and all of them are great in different ways, so get clicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank-you for your comment!♥